Discover Coastal Pula
Combine a city break with a beach getaway and head to fascinating Pula, located on the southern tip of Croatias Istrian peninsula.
A great attraction is the city's ancient Roman ruins, including an amphitheatre dating back to the 1st century plus the impressive Temple of Augustus.
As well as historical sights, you can also look forward to strolls along the scenic coastline and relaxing afternoons in chilled out bars and cute pavement cafés.
Take a look at our editors hotel pick - a highly rated 4* hotel located right by the beach and just a 15-minute bus ride from Pula city centre.
Find more great deals on hotels in Pula here:www.traveldeals24.net/a32z
Our hotel pick:
4* Park Plaza Verudela Pula
• Great 4/5 TripAdvisor traveller rating plus Certificate of Excellence award www.traveldeals24.net/r523
• Destination: Pula, Croatia
• Whats around: the hotel is located right by the sea and just a short stroll from some of Pulas best beaches; an easy 15-minute bus trip from Pula city centre
• Board basis: self-catering
• Studio apartment with kitchen, bathroom and balcony
• 3 outdoor pools; tennis courts; gym
• Onsite restaurant
• Free WiFi
• Price: £ 100 per person for 4 nights
• Prices based on double occupancy
Book your holiday to Pula here:
• Flights from £ 40 (choose your city): www.traveldeals24.net/9ari
• Hotel deal from £ 100:www.traveldeals24.net/pjsw= Total per person £ 140