Visit Real Life Braavos
This fantastic getaway offers great accommodation within walking distance of Gironas best sights and some of the most iconic Game of Thrones filming locations.
Fans will recognise the winding, narrow streets of the Catalonian medieval quarter as the scenes for Arya Starks intense training which took place in Braavos. Take a trip to the citys Arab Baths and festival square, which were both also used during filming.
Girona also takes a turn as Kings Landing, and fans will marvel at what has now become one of the worlds most famous staircases, belonging to the city cathedral. The staircase has been the scene of many a shocking moment in Game of Thrones and is just a 20-minute walk from our editors hotel pick.
Find more great deals on hotels in Girona here:www.traveldeals24.net/vslg
Our hotel pick:
4* DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Girona
• Great 4/5 TripAdvisor traveller rating www.traveldeals24.net/mtug
• Destination: Girona, Catalonia region, northeastern Spain
• Whats around: 15-minute walk from the old town; 20-minute walk from Girona Cathedral; 20-minute drive from Girona Airport
• Room type: king room
• Board basis: self-catering
• Terrace bar and restaurant; rooftop pool
• Free WiFi
• Price: from £ 153 per person for 4 nights
• Prices based on double occupancy
Book your holiday to Girona here:
• Flights from £ 25 (choose your city): www.traveldeals24.net/zne1
• Hotel deal from £ 153:www.traveldeals24.net/vtoq= Total per person £ 178